Providing Elder Care Management Services
At Brandywine Elder Care Management, LLC, our goal is to relieve the stress families face in navigating care for their aging loved ones. We help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible by thoughtfully narrowing down the options and services while guiding families through the maze of elder care.
We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and about each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care plan that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most people prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. This is more doable than you may think. We can arrange for medical and non-medical visits from nurses, physical and occupational therapists, social workers and home care aides.
Should the time come and a move be required, we'll research and narrow down the choices based on your needs, wishes and financial means. And we're available to help coordinate every aspect of the move from packing to move in day!
We gladly provide the following :
- Personal Assessment
- Care Plan Recommendations
- Arranging and Monitoring in-home care
- Visitation and Advocacy for clients in independent, and skilled care facilities
- Medical Visit Coordination
- Accompaniment to doctor appointments and errands
- Monitoring and Reminders
- Coordination for Moving - in town, , state to state
- Respite Care Coordination
- Problem Resolution
- On-going health/daily living monitoring
From assistance in short-term recovery to long-term care,
We are here to help!
Chester County Faith Community Health Ministry Network